How You Can Help
Our ability to meet the needs of our neighbors is a direct result of a generous community. We receive food donations from a wide variety of groups and local businesses. We receive financial assistance from individuals, corporations and foundations. Our volunteers are the heart of our organization, providing a positive experience for our clients.
The two most effective ways to make a positive impact at A Place To Turn are to:
- 1. Run a Food Drive
- Organize your neighbors, work colleagues, civic organization and collect food for A Place To Turn.
- 2. Make a Financial Donation
- Our food pantry uses your tax deductible monetary donations to purchase foods at discounted prices, thanks to our relationship with local grocers and the Greater Boston Food Bank.
A $25 Donation Can Buy:
- Perishable items, including meat and cheese, for 5 meals
- Eggs for 15 individuals
A $50 Donation Can Buy:
- Perishable items, including meat and cheese, for 10 meals
- Eggs for 30 individuals
Thank you for your generosity. You help us fight hunger in Metrowest!
A Place To Turn is a choice food pantry located in Natick that takes pride in offering our clients a friendly & dignified experience.