THE DIAPER PROJECT provides families in financial distress with up to 2 weeks of diapers every 60 days to keep them clean, dry, and healthy.
- Up to 3,000 families in Natick and Framingham alone struggle to buy diapers.
- WIC and food stamp programs don’t cover the cost of diapers.
- A family needs up to $100 a month for diapers per child.
- Many parents are forced to re-use diapers or leave their child in a soiled diaper longer than appropriate.
- Many families have to decide between food, medicine, and clean babies.
- Without diapers, babies cannot attend daycare or early childhood programs.