- Diapers of all sizes (learn more) *especially size 4, 5, 6 diapers, and all size Pull-Ups.
- Tomato sauce
- Canned fruit
- Canned corn
- Side dishes (rice pilaf, spanish rice, pasta sides, etc.)
- Individual drinks (gatorade, snapple, minutemaid, juice boxes, seltzer, etc.)
- Kid friendly snacks (goldfish, graham crackers, ritz, etc.)
- Spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb rice
- 6-8 OZ Yogurt
- Mac & Cheese
- Baking items (brownie mix, cookie mix, muffin mix, etc.)
COVID-19 UPDATE: As we continue to do our best to provide support to the community and limit our contact, we ask that anyone who wants to help, either mail us grocery store gift cards or make a financial donation using our new online form. We also ask that food donations are NOT expired or past their sell by date. Thank you.
- Canned tuna
- GOYA canned beans
- Peanut butter
- Tea, hot chocolate
- Toilet paper, tissues, paper towels
- Cleaning supplies
- Personal care items: deodorant, body soap, toothbrushes, and toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner.
- Shaving products
- Feminine hygiene products
A $25 Donation Can Buy:
Perishable items, including meat and cheese, for 5 meals or eggs for 15 individuals
A $50 Donation Can Buy:
Perishable items, including meat and cheese, for 10 meals or eggs for 30 individuals
Our food pantry uses your tax deductible monetary donations to purchase food at discounted prices, thanks to our relationship with local grocers and the Greater Boston Food Bank.